1. A. A. Kanan and P. K. Ghosh, "Porous Silicon Based Sensor Structure for DNA Characterization", Biomedical Engineering in New York, Alfred University, October/November 2003
2. Jay Mody, Anusha Venkatachalam, and Prasanta Ghosh “Electrical environment within the Silicon-on-Insulator MOSFET Structure”, IEEE 2003 International Semiconductor Device Research Symposium (ISDRS 2003), December 2003.
3. J. Mody, A. Venkatachalam, O. Rodrigues, S. Jambulingam and P Ghosh, "Profiling and comparison of internal electrical environments of p- and n-channel SOI MOSFETS", IEEE Conference on Electron Devices and Solid State Circuits, December 2003.
4. S. Jambulingam, O. Rodrigues, A. Bangle, A. Venkatachalam, J. Mody and P. Ghosh, "Characteristic of Operational Transconductance Amplifier circuit in the microwave frequency range", 8th International Conference on Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility, December 2003.
5. Prasanta Ghosh, "Power Measurement in the Nonsinusoidal Environment - Problems and Possible Solutions", Invited, International Conference on Emerging Technology (ICET 2003), December 2003.
6. Prasanta Ghosh, "Transistor Structures for the Next Generation Integrated Circuits", Invited, IEEE International Conference on Computer and Devices for Communication (CODEC-04), January 2004.
7. Prasanta Ghosh,
"Silicon-on-Insulator Based Devices – Possible Active Components for the
development of Future High Speed Microprocessor", Invited, International
Conference on Communication, Devices and Intelligent Systems (CODIS 2004),
8. Prasanta Ghosh and Anusha Venkatachalam, "Nanometer size p-channel SON MOSFET and its electrical characteristics", SPIE 11th Annual International Symposium on Smart Structures and Materials, March 2004.